Financial Support Within the GA Framework "Improvement of the Regional Economic Structures" (GA) (Allowances):
- for KMU*, up to 50 Percent of the eligible investment costs
- for large businesses, up to 30 Percent of the eligible investment costs
1. Investment allowance with GA funding:
the following are eligible:
- Civil works ( ex. production halls)
- Machines and Equipment, - immaterial assets (when activated)
2. Investment allowance as tax-free funding per the law of investment allowance:
- Acquisitions or development costs of new and depreciable moveable assets of capital assets,
- Purchase of new buildings,
Small and Medium sized businesses are well supported!
* KMU-Definition: A company is defined as a KMU when, under consideration, the possibly connected companies and/or partner companies employ no more than 250 people and the sum of their yearly revenue is less than 50´million Euro (or the balance sheet total is less than 43 million Euro). The investment support available for this type of a company is 40%.
Small Businesses are those that employ less than 50 people and have a yearly revenue or balance sheet sum of no greater than 10 million Euro. These companies are eligible for investment support up to 50%.